Thursday, October 7, 2010

a letter to my love

i really do love you hun and i do care about you. i do not want to be with anyone else other than you. you have been there through thick and thin in the past few years and stood by me. i would never abandon you. my love for you will always come first. i know there are lots of things that i want to do for you. i wish i can truly express how i feel about you. no one will ever come before you. you will always be first i promise you that. you are my lady and i mean it with all of my existence. sometimes i get blinded by the things that i want in this world and i forget about the person who truly loves me who wants some of my attention.

you may ask me why i like to be alone sometimes. hun i have been through so much trauma growing up and sometimes i need to be alone to think about the past. i need solitude because it helps in healing some of the pains inside of me. but every breath i take i breath your love with it. you are in my every thought every day. even when i am sad and want to be alone to heal i think about you.

thank you for all the love. thank you for putting up with me all this time. i really do love you. i want to make you happy. we will find a way no matter what.

yours forever,
issam

No comments:

Post a Comment